Based in Parma, Italy
21 December, 2016
Apple App Store
Can you escape the horrors of the Surgery Clinic? You wake up in a cold and creepy room, with just some vague memories of the horrors you faced, but you know you have to escape from the Surgery Clinic of Colonel McMillan... Face a new adventure in the third chapter of Forgotten Hill series, meet new weird characters, solve puzzles and riddles to find a way to escape and gather new informations on the story of Forgotten Hill. Will you survive?
- creepy atmosphere with unique graphic style
- challenging and original puzzles
- strange mysterious characters
- new pieces to understand the puzzling story of Forgotten Hill
- sequel of the popular Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer
- completely translated into in 9 languages: english, spanish, portoguese, french, german, italian, russian, korean and japanese
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The compelling hints of lore and underlying story scattered throughout the scenes serve to put the captive in captivated, keeping you alert and focused, not letting you put it down just like a good book."
- Arceus, Jayisgames
- "悪夢のような不気味な世界観！ 直接的なホラー演出は少ないのに、ここまで怖がらせてくれるとは凄い!!
This eerie world looks like a nightmare. Although the moments of true horror are few, athmospheare is terrible enough to scare a lot!"
- Kazuhiro Tanaka, AppGet.com
- "Forgotten Hill: Surgery is a successful third part of the Forgotten Hill series and a solid flashgame. The setting is well implemented, the design is wonderfully scary and the puzzles are versatile"
- Roxasu, I Know Your Game
Eric Matyas soundimage.org.
About FM STUDIO
FM Studio is a small team dedicated to game development. We've created Forgotten Hill adventure games, so probably there's something wrong with us...
More information on FM STUDIO, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Forgotten Hill: Surgery Credits
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks