Based in Parma, Italy
18 January, 2018
Get ready for a puzzling journey through the memory of Forgotten Hill, can you survive? Collect snippets of Forgotten Hill memory going through the stories of its most mysterious residents. Together with an ancient spirit you'll face a dark journey in the past to discover new disturbing mysteries.
- 5 different chapters set inside Forgotten Hill memory, including the newest part - "Mischief Night"
- attractive graphics that will completely involve you in the story
- grotesque characters and a long compelling story
- tons of puzzles and riddles to test your brain skills
- all text and dialogues translated in 9 languages: english, spanish, portoguese, french, italian, german, russian, chinese and korean
- our new exclusive hint system, if you are stuck a simple click will provide you some help
- tons of achievements: can you find all of them?
Video Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Forgotten Hill Mementoes: Love Beyond" - Kongregate Monthly Contest - 9th place, September 2017
- "Forgotten Hill Mementoes: Playground" - Kongregate Monthly Contest - 13th place - October 2017
- Kazuhiro Tanaka, AppGet.com
- "This atmosphere is mainly implemented by the eerie design. The whole game is dark and scary. It literally screams "jumpscare" and "horror". This is underscored by gruesome sound effects and noises that could not have been chosen more aptly. If you're into horror games and want a short horror story, then FH Memento will definitely serve you well. The puzzles are well thought out and the setting is eerily beautiful. "
- Roxasu, I Know Your Game
Eric Matyas soundimage.org.
Kevin MacLeod incompetech.com.
About FM STUDIO
FM Studio is a small team dedicated to game development. We've created Forgotten Hill adventure games, so probably there's something wrong with us...
More information on FM STUDIO, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Forgotten Hill: Mementoes Credits