Based in Parma, Italy
November 20, 2019
Welcome to Forgotten Hill Museum, a place where the past, the present, nature, art and the unknown are exhibited! Do you want to have the best experience of this visit? So take some advice: never believe your eyes… Forgotten Hill Disillusion, the 4th chapter of Forgotten Hill main story, is a first-person point and click game with a horror and grotesque atmosphere, focused on solving puzzles and riddles in order to discover the secrets of the disturbing town of Forgotten Hill.
- explore more than 60 different locations in the 4 Museum sections: The Library, Flora and Fauna, Mysteries of the Abyss and Sculptural Art
- challenge your brain by solving more than 60 original puzzles and riddles
- meet new disturbing characters and follow Mr. Larson in his search for the truth
- submerge yourself in the grotesque Forgotten Hill atmosphere through our characteristics graphic style
- follow the whole story with all text and dialogues translated in 9 languages
- never get stuck: with our exclusive hint system a simple click will provide you some help
Video Trailer YouTube
Release Date Announce YouTube
Logo & Icon
About FM STUDIO
FM Studio is a small team dedicated to game development. We've created Forgotten Hill adventure games, so probably there's something wrong with us...
More information on FM STUDIO, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Forgotten Hill Disillusion Credits