Based in Parma, Italy
23 June, 2016
Will you escape the Puppeteer? You ran off the horrors of the dreadful house of Forgotten Hill and are finally back to your car, just to find out that your girlfriend is not there anymore! Following the few clues she left, you find yourself inside a terrible and grotesque Puppet Theatre. Can you Survive? Take this new challenging adventure in Forgotten Hill, solve intriguing puzzles, look for the clues hidden around the theatre and investigate the mystery to escape.
- Beautiful and original graphics
- All text translated into 8 languages
- A brand new hint system
- Challenging puzzles and riddles, work for your "little grey cells"
- Odd characters that will twist your mind
- Compelling story that will help you to unveil another piece of the mystery of Forgotten Hill
- Sequel to the successful Forgotten Hill: Fall
Video Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "There is a good deal more blood. It's what I'd call creepy rather than outright scary, no jump scares or anything like that. They did a good job of the atmosphere.
There are plenty of puzzles to keep you busy while you're enjoying the apparently carnival inspired graphics and music. There's a rather eerie contrast between the bouncy tune and the action of the game."
- Dixie, Jayisgames
- "The design of Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer is wonderfully scary. It's all reminiscent of a kind of American hustle and bustle in the country paired with creepy puppets. Add to that the feeling of being constantly followed and being watched and the setting is perfect. Finally, the whole thing is underlined by a music that sounds like a "circus of horror" to describe it that way."
- Roxasu, I Know Your Game
Kevin MacLeod incompetech.com.
About FM STUDIO
FM Studio is a small team dedicated to game development. We've created Forgotten Hill adventure games, so probably there's something wrong with us...
More information on FM STUDIO, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer Credits