Based in Parma, Italy
Press / Business contact:
FM Studio is a small team dedicated to game development. We've created Forgotten Hill adventure games, so probably there's something wrong with us...
FM Studio is a little indie team made by 2 persons, Francesco - the main developer, artist and game designer - and his wife Manuela - who is in charge of API integrations, PR, editing and all financial hassle.About Forgotten Hill series
"Forgotten Hill" series started at the end of year 2015 with the first chapter, "Forgotten Hill: Fall" initially available only on the web. A mobile version has been released a few months later and in June 2016 "Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer" came simultaneously on the web and mobile (App Store and Google Play). This game has been widely very well received and hit 100k installs on Google Play in the first few months. After the third chapter - "Surgery" - we took a break from the main story and released a series of mini games (only on the web) called "Mementoes" to glaze inside Forgotten Hill past. Now those stories have been joined together in one single game - Forgotten Hill Mementoes - together with a very long - previously unpublished - new chapter called "Mischief Night", now available for mobile and desktop. Can you survive?
Forgotten Hill Mementoes - Trailer YouTube
Forgotten Hill: Puppeteer - YouTube
There are far more images available for FM STUDIO, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /web/htdocs/www.fm-studio.net/home/press/index.php on line 504
Awards & Recognition
- "Forgotten Hill Mementoes: Love Beyond" - Kongregate Monthly Contest - 9th place, September 2017
- "Forgotten Hill Mementoes: Playground" - Kongregate Monthly Contest - 13th place - October 2017
- "While having a good sprinkling of jump scares, Forgotten Hill: Fall has the perfect thing any horror game needs; dread. [...]
Even if you're not too familiar with these types of games Forgotten Hill: Fall is sure to be a pleasure for those wanting a good fright or two."
- Lori.h, Jayisgames
- "There is a good deal more blood. It's what I'd call creepy rather than outright scary, no jump scares or anything like that. They did a good job of the atmosphere.
There are plenty of puzzles to keep you busy while you're enjoying the apparently carnival inspired graphics and music. There's a rather eerie contrast between the bouncy tune and the action of the game."
- Dixie, Jayisgames
- "The compelling hints of lore and underlying story scattered throughout the scenes serve to put the captive in captivated, keeping you alert and focused, not letting you put it down just like a good book."
- Arceus, Jayisgames
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game designer, developer, artist
Business manager, Editing, PR